I have been so blessed in my life! I want to always be aware of the nurturing and support, love and belief, present for me for as long as I can remember:
- My family–always engaged, loving, encouraging and fun.
- My friends and colleagues–supportive and affirming at any age (well, maybe Gretchen did steal the money in the treasury in 3rd grade, but for the most part…)
- My women friends who have walked hand in hand with me during some very dark days (except for one who caused some very dark days, ‘nuf said.)
- The men who have loved and admired the woman in me.
- Mentors and teachers who believed when I doubted.
- My children who, even when younger, were concerned, encouraging, and very sweet in their love.
I have had the good fortune to be surrounded by love and nurtured by others. Also I was born into a world and time of economic and educational opportunity; a nation growing and rewarding potential; a family with drive for my success; and an open road with clear expectations. expired domains It was only my own small vision of my potential that remained a pretty consistent ‘speed bump.’
I have been blessed and continue to flourish. (And You have always been present. Thou art great. My guide and protector.)